Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Updates on Tucson and Upcoming Events.

So I'm actually posting a blog!  I miss this.  I've been so busy lately that I have barely been able to get on the computer.  The Bead Place is busier than ever, having just gotten back from the Tucson Gem and Bead Shows, and planning for three big events within the next two months. 
We're holding a Tucson event next weekend for our Lifetime, Diamond and Platinum members.  They'll get to watch demos, participate in make and takes, and get a chance at all the new stuff before anyone else.

Like these:

Xaz beads, and stuff from my awesome ladies, Joan and Lana at Off Center Productions!



Hot Wired Glass Class Kits will be available. (My new class)


Our next event is the Intergem Gem & Jewelry Show that we're doing.  I believe the dates are March 25-27th. We're going to have TONS of beautiful seed bead hanks and AWESOME kumihimo fiber kits.  We'll be doing demos non-stop all weekend.  It's going to be funnnnn.  I love seeing all the vendors again.  It's like a family reunion!

Toyo Feng, from Feng, Inc is coming Tuesday, April 5th to do a semi-precious stone TRUNK SHOW for our customers!  It's gonna be awesome.  I love Toyo. 

All in all, we've just got a whole lot going on.  TONS of new classes for all of us.  No time to upload pics of all of them, but check out the shop's website to see the calendar.

AAAAANNNDDD, then a couple random pictures from Tucson:


Top: Hanna and I being goofy at the Tierra Cast booth     Bottom: Our group with Marcia DeCoster

Well, thanks for reading!  Back to the grind. ;)

Oh, P.S. Check this out!  My face on today's beading daily!  3/1/11 Beading Daily Newsletter

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could write like you. But I do not have this talent so I use proofreading service to write a good texts.

    ReplyDelete